What are the application requirements? Do you have dorms or offer a host family program?

We see education as a partnership between school and family. As a day school, we do not provide housing nor make residential arrangements for students.

All international student applicants who require an F-1 visa to attend school in the United States will need to contact International Education Management, Inc. (IEM). This includes students who currently attend a school in the U.S. on an F-1 visa. IEM will assist with all inquiries, applications and, should admission be awarded, the enrollment process. Should a student be offered admission and the offer of admission be accepted, IEM will also provide a comprehensive set of student support services such as legal guardianship, assistance with I-20 related matters, health insurance, housing and various activities.

LJCDS is unable to work with international students independent of our partner, IEM.