- Students will wear the school uniform;
- Students and staff will follow the rules for hand washing and respiratory etiquette;
- Preschool students will eat in the classroom;
- K-12 students will have a grab-and-go breakfast,
- Lunch will be served in the cafeteria with a staggered schedule;
- Morning Stars and CASPER will be available for before and after-school care;
- All extended day and extracurricular activities will be in place.
- School principals will provide more detailed information as we get closer to the start of the school year.
- The schools will host a virtual orientation for all students with their child’s teacher, and parents will have an opportunity to walk through their child’s school with the building administration. Dates and times will be forthcoming.
- Preschool parents will be permitted to accompany children to their classrooms on the first day of school to drop off, see the room and meet the staff in person.
- Remote instruction would only be available to students during quarantine or closure and not as a long-term option for learning.
Education with Inspiration