Do you issue F-1 visas?

Yes. Pacific Ridge is registered with SEVIS, the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, and is authorized to issue I-20’s to international students so that they many acquire an F-1 visa. All international applicants who require an F-1 visa to attend school in the United States must contact International Education Management, Inc. (IEM) . IEM will assist with inquiries and applications. Should a student be admitted to Pacific Ridge, IEM will also facilitate the enrollment process and secure a host family.

Here’s the contact

Haddee Team
Education with Inspiration