Can family members and/or friends donate their tax credit to help pay for my AP exams?

Yes, they can, however, please have them pay by following the instructions to log into your personal finance account and paying the fees listed under Pay

If they donate into the general AP testing fund online it may not be associated with your account. If you have questions about this, contact the UHS finance office (520) 232-5613.

Education with Inspiration