In response to concerns from Devens public safety officials, as well as many Parker carpool drivers, regarding traffic congestion during pickup and drop-off, a traffic plan has been put into place. Here are the highlights of the plan. For more details, please download the entire traffic plan document.
- There will be no vehicle parking or standing anywhere in the circle driveway in front of the school.
- The circle drive in front of the school is for live pickup and drop-off only.
- Parents and drivers that arrive early may wait in the designated standby/cell phone lot on Antietam Street.
- Live drop-off and pickup traffic will travel counter-clockwise around the circle driveway.
- Vehicles exiting the property will turn right only.
Education with Inspiration