AP Cal AB / BC

At CCA, you have to take Cal AB before taking BC.

For AP, you only need to take AB or BC. BC includes AB content / AB sub-score. When you apply for colleges, you can provide the AB sub-score.

If students need help with Cal AB, or BC, Haddee’s Math tutors and teachers are all very good:

Coach Jenna: https://haddee.com/courseDetail?id=95&type=1
Coach Joey: https://haddee.com/courseDetail?id=60&type=1
Experienced teacher, Ms. Smily: https://haddee.com/courseDetail?id=91&type=1

Haddee Team
Education with Inspiration