The Academic Continuation Services program provides all K-12 COVID quarantined students with continued education for their appropriate school grade.
This is a short-term program that allows students to participate for a few days up to two weeks, as needed per the COVID quarantine guidelines.
The program is supported by certified TUSD teachers and staff who will coordinate efforts with the schools.
- Each School Mitigation Liaison will enroll the student into the Academic Continuation Services program.
- Each student will need to check out a computer from their school to use while they are working remotely.
- Parents/guardians are ecouraged to view the recorded session and/or join one of the live daily info sessions to learn more about the process.
- All student work is done through the CANVAS platform.
- During the program, the student will receive instruction in CORE subjects (Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies)
- The student’s completed work will be shared with the school for credit when they return to on-campus learning.
If you have questions, please contact your School Mitigation Liaison.
Education with Inspiration